Good day everyone! My name is Xiaoqi Wang and I live in China. I am a 3rd year student specializing is Economics. If time and circumstances will permit, I will be able to finish my degree next school year. I am specializing in Economics because some of my interests are economic issues, economic history, and personal finance economics. One of my favorite topics is economic history because I want to know how different countries’ economy evolved into the kind of economy that they have today. I believe that there are significant historical events in the past that resulted present day economies. Recently, I appreciated personal finance economics after reading an article which claims that majority of people today are not financially literate. This made realize that I could use my specialization to help people. Aside from my major ship, I am also pretty much into arts. I like to read literary and historical works and during my spare time, I watch art tutorials. In addition to art tutorials, I also watch educational videos like TedEd and CrashCourse. I am a huge fan of informative videos and I want to learn something new every day. Given that I can be considered as a “digital learner,” I became curious on how technologies can be used in education. For this reason, I took subjects that deal with how technology is used in education like EDCI 335 and EDCI 337. So far, I would say that I enjoyed my education subjects because it gave me the perspective of my teachers. Also, it gave me the idea that if I wanted to venture on teaching someday, I could share my knowledge to others through incorporating what I have learned from my education subjects.